Siyam Capital Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring your personal information remains secure.
Any personal information you supply to Siyam Capital Ltd via this website (and by other means) will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other legislation intended to protect your personal information and privacy. If we hold information about you, we’ll only use this for the purposes you’ve agreed to.
If you believe that any of the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website we may collect the following information from you:
- Name, job title, contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
If you communicate with us by email, we may keep your email, together with your email address and our reply, for our business records. We give the same protection to our electronic communications as we do to information we receive by post or phone.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, unless you state otherwise.
- We may use the information we collect for analytical purposes, and to assist us in improving our processes, products and services.
We will not pass your contact details to anyone else without your prior consent.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie allows us to identify your computer, recognise repeat users, observe anonymous user behaviour and compile aggregate data about users in order to improve the service we provide.
Siyam Capital Ltd uses ‘first party cookies’ in a general way, to gauge use of our website and measure response to our publicity and site usage. We may use the same cookie for more than one purpose. For example, to understand the effectiveness of a campaign a cookie may be used to measure media responsiveness and site navigation.
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies and you should be able to configure your browser to restrict or block cookies, or you may wish to delete them.
Please note, if you block all cookies, you may not be able to use some of the forms on our site. If you block our tracking cookie only, the use of our site during the session should not be affected.